Knee pain is a common complaint that affects people of all ages. Older adults with bone or joint problems may experience it in their day to day life. Women over 45 years may be at a higher risk than those who are younger. Young adults and teenagers may also experience knee pain if they participate in sports or activities that require jumping, running, or similar types of active movements that produce stressful situations on the body.
Knee pain may be the result of an injury, such as a ruptured ligament or a torn cartilage. Medical conditions - including arthritis, gout and infections also can cause knee pain.
The location and severity of knee pain may vary, depending on the cause of the problem. Signs and symptoms that sometimes accompany knee pain include:
• stiffness or the inability to bend or straighten the knee(s)
• skin feels warm to touch
• an audible popping, clicking or some other abnormal sound when moving the knee(s)
• pain accompanied with noticeable swelling, redness and fever
• inability to stand
• falling down while attempting to stand
• feeling of numbness in the affected leg (knee)
• visible signs of injury, such as an abnormal appearance or malformation
Through the combination of Classical Homoeopathy, Ayurvedic-Unani formulations and Internationally Acclaimed Advanced Physiotherapy, pain due to Knee complications is reduced considerably and rejuvenation of the affected area begins.
To avail safe and non-invasive treatment for Knee Pain, consult the specialists of Zilaxo Advanced Pain Solution.
- Neck Pain (Cervical Spondylosis)
- Shoulder Pain (Frozen Shoulder)
- Low Back Pain
- Knee Pain
- Heel Pain (Calcaneal Spur)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Slipped Disc
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Tennis Elbow/Golfer's Elbow
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Injury
- Spondylosis (Cervical & Lumbar)
- Ankle Sprain
- Achilles Tendinitis
- Muscle Spasm
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Muscle & Ligament Tear
- Rotator Cuff Tear
- Achy/ Stiff Joint